Sunday, May 11, 2014

Skype Round Two!

For Mother's Day today Caden's cute family invited me over to share their Skype time with them. I am soooo soo grateful they let me come! They're the best! Skyping was great! Hearing him say how much he loves and misses me always makes this easier. The last Skype was really hard since he had only been gone a few weeks, but this time was easier. He is doing great and is really changing lives out there. I'm so incredibly proud of him and I will continue to support him the rest of the way. It was so good to see him laugh again and just get to physically see that he's alive!! Haha. He is so sweet, such a babe, and the best missionary out there. It was so so hard to say goodbye, but I know we can do this. I love him so mich and I know without a doubt that he loves me. Now just 227 days until I get to see my best friend on the screen again and the laughs and tears continue.
That smile tho.
His laugh is on the top of things I miss.
Saying goobye :'(
*pointing at me, his mom, and little brother* "I love you guys SOO much."
His crazy, awesome family.

No comments:

Post a Comment