Monday, August 4, 2014

Caden {8.4.14}

Today marks 8 Months since I started this little journey and just a reminder because I am me... My birthday is August 8th Now on to the Lords business.... We have two more people that have accepted the Baptism! One is James Wallz and he is 25 and awkward! But I love him. the other is 14 year old Ezra that is a Foster child of the Williams family (the ones with the massive dogs) and we dropped lacey cause she found some anti and openly admitted that 50 of her being baptized would only be because of me... so that is no bueno and that is not a proper baptism so one day she will find the whole truth and not just half of it! We have had a lot of fun! A lot of miracles have happened and two really awesome blessings. A man was trying to quit chewing for the past 14 years.... He asked for a blessing and I gave him one... in the blessing the Lord let him know that his addiction was passed and the atonement of it has been fulfilled! It was so awesome and so spiritual. He has been happy and clean for the past 6 days with no temptation so it is really exciting. the other one was a lady that had a REALLY bad migraine, we didn't know why but we went to see her and I gave her a blessing to be healed when we walked in she was laying on the couch crying and not doing well at all... As soon as the blessing was done she starting cleaning the house playing with her two kids and just feeling great! It was a really cool experience for me to be a part of! Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment