Saturday, August 8, 2015

August 8, 2015

Happy 21st Elder Madsen!


August 8, 1994 was the day that my all-time best friend was born! Today he turned 21 and I can hardly believe it! Of course, I can't say I've known him that entire time, but I have known him since he was 16 and I can say that I absolutely love and adore the man that he has become! Each and every day he surprises me and gets even better and better and I love him so much.

Cade, I hope you've been having the best day and know how much we all would like to celebrate this day with you!

You are loved and cared for by more people than you'll ever be able to imagine.

Hope you have the best birthday sweetheart! 



Birthday Package:


This Elder is all about Batman, so this year I decided to send him a superhero themed package!

Hope he loves it and all it's dinky-ness.







Birthday Video:




P.S. definitely didn't forget your birthday you silly guy (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment