Friday, September 4, 2015

{21 Months}



21 Months!


Ahh time is flying by!!

During this month, I started working at two different dental offices and I love it!!

At one I'm a pediatric assistant --- so I get to clean kids teeth all day.

At the other I'm a Dental Hygienist Assistant --- so I get a glimpse of my future life.

School is.. busy. 

But busy and I get along quite nicely, so I'm pretty darn happy with how things are going!



Caden is doing really good too! 

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to drag him home in a couple months because he loves it there.

He is currently serving in Bentonville, Arkansas as an AP {assistant to the president}

Which.. is huge.

I'm so proud of him and so glad all of his hard work has payed off!

Him and his companion, Elder Whitehead, are kept pretty dang busy but they're having so much fun!



Only three more months til I have my BFF back.


No comments:

Post a Comment