Saturday, January 18, 2014

Birthday Package ♥

So today I got a package & letter from Caden. Holy crap I love him. He told me Monday, while emailing that it was on it's way, so I have waited a l l week for it to finally get here. Well, it was worth waiting for. This weekend has been really tough not having him here, and he made it all better. The package was filled with little inside jokes that I l o v e d! First, the little heart is something he made me while out there, and a cute picture one of the kids he has been teaching drew for us. So cute. Next, a bunch of pictures from his mission, including writing little comments and explanations on the back of each picture. He has said several times how excited he is to take me there and share it with me, and I can't wait. He also sent me a milk jug cap. So, Caden is like crazy weird about his milk. Like he refuses to share a glass of milk with anyone! In the letter he wrote "As you know, I don't share milk with anyone.. I still haven't even shared it with the girl of my dreams. I am ready to set my pride aside. I am sending you a milk cap as a promise that I, Caden Samuel Clyde Madsen will share milk with McKayla Ann Sheriff. I know baby, it's true, I'd do anything to have you by my side." Cutest. Thing. Ever. He also gave me a mint case filled with half pieces of gum. If you know me, this is SO me. He has always teased me for o n l y eating gum a half at a time, so this was so meaningful, thought out, and hilarious. Next a set of headbands. One time I wore my headband on my forehead and he was like "Ohh.. maybe you should put your HEADband on your HEAD." What a brat. Haha so he said in his letter "I love everything about you exactly the way you are. I am so sorry for what I said that night about your headband. The dumb part is you looked SO good that night. You are so stunningly beautiful. When ever I see you (including at work) you totally mesmerize me. You are MY baby girl. I will love you for all of eternity. Nothing and nobody can change that. I love everything about you and everything you do. You can wear your HEADband down on your foreHEAD when ever you want. You will still be the worlds prettiest girl and the Queen of my dreams! Nothing can get in the way of this love that only God himself could have created. Please forgive me baby. And remember that if you stick with me I will spend the rest of eternity making it up to you. I love you McKayla Ann Sheriff. Even more so, I'm in love with you." ♥

I really truly do not know how I found him, but I'm keeping him. He is so good to me, and even 1200 miles away, he never fails to make me smile like a fool. I have never had someone treat me so well and truly care about me the way he does. I cannot begin to explain the way I feel about this man. But one thing is for sure, I'm never giving up on him, because he has never given up on me and I know he never will. I love you Caden. Thanks for making my birthday, and my life that much more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment