Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Postcards

So each month I will be sending Elder Madsen a postcard of myself in a different one of our favorite/special places.

Month one: This picture was taken in front of my cousin's house, in front of my car, which is where we had our first kiss back in August of 2012. The I love you sign was what we did each time we said goodbye, and has kinda become our thing. (:



Month two: This picture was taken on my couch in my living room, decked out in his Broncos attire in support for the game. This is where we spent many, many days and nights. Where we watched countless movies, of course cuddled, and had some of the best conversations. I miss those times.



Two months isn't a whole lot, but this is definitely the start. I'm incredibly proud of him and I look forward to this chance I have to love and support him through this journey of his. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment