Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines Package. (:

This was so much fun to put together. I hope he absolutely loves it once he opens it on Friday. (: I'll let the pictures do the talking.

"22 kisses for 22 months left" complete with "reasons for a kiss" on each

(:


The finished product (:

dorky little "math" problem

[Valentine]














So, I had a lot of fun with this package. There were also a bunch of random candies and some homemade goodies. & As you saw, my cute friend Megan took some really cute pictures to send off as well. I tried to keep the package half missionaryish/spiritual and then the other half all cutsie. I also obviously included a letter, and also an incredible poem that you can find here. (I highly suggest reading it and sending it to any missionary)

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing ever Mckayla!!! He's a very lucky missionary to have a beautiful young lady waiting for him when he gets back.

    ReplyDelete