Tuesday, November 4, 2014

{11 Months}

We're down to 395 days until he gets home which is so exciting! Once upon a time that number was 730, almost double what it is now, so I'll take it. (:

This months postcard takes place on my front porch. 

This was the place we froze our butts off most nights when we didn't want to say goodnight. Or where we sat when I was locked out in the middle of the night. Or where, unlike any other guy who I've dated, Caden actually came every single time he picked me up. 

Whether it was our first date or our last or any silly hang out in-between, he was the one who got out of his car --rain or shine-- and knocked when he picked me up. 

That was my initial impression of Caden--and my mom's actually. Haha

The very first time we went on a date (in 2012) I was shocked when he showed up at my door. We weren't even dating and yet there he was. No text or phone call. He was a gentleman from day one and I couldn't be more grateful. In the past with other guys, I trained myself to act like it was a silly thing to do and something I shouldn't expect. But he set the bar high, and I've never looked back.

Happy 11 months down darling. 

I am so proud of what you're doing. You are the hardest worker I've ever met and don't you dare think it goes without notice. You continue to impress me every single day. I love you so much! Keep it up. (: You've got 13 more months, so go baptize the heck out of those people.




**Side note- we unknowingly carved like the same pumpkin, so I mean we must be meant to be or something!**

No comments:

Post a Comment