Tuesday, April 7, 2015

{16 Months}

8 more months!

This past weekend, a couple of us went and stayed the weekend in Suzhou! It's known as the "Venice of China" because it's a water town. Well.. a water town it was. It down-poured the entire time we were there so we didn't get the chance to do much. One of the days we were there though, we came across this family fun center and decided that would be a fun day activity.

We were all pretty tired and bummed out because of the rain so we weren't in the best of spirits. But Em bought us all a couple tokens cause she's sweet like that and that's when the fun began! Tara definitely was the most competitive of us all and won hundreds of tickets.

I however, suck at arcade games. Lol

But the story behind this month's postcard was I played a Chinese version of "Deal or No Deal" with some weird pirates instead of models.. haha. But I chose the lucky number 8 as my case and won the game! So thus.. I had to make my 8 months left countdown picture with my tickets since it was the 4th and all! 

The months are seriously flying by. Some days are long and it seems like he'll never come home, but other days I think time is going by too fast! He's doing great on his mission and making the most of this final chapter of his mission. It's tornado season in Oklahoma which scares me half to death but I know that he's in the Lord's hands and that he's being protected. Other than that.. not much new this month. 

Proud of you, Elder. 




P.S. I can't wait til we have pictures TOGETHER again. I don't even remember what that looks like. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment