Monday, May 25, 2015

Caden {5.25.15}

Another week has gone by. It has been SOOOO stressful this week but in the end I absolutely loved it. We moved out of the terrible place into a slightly less terrible place! So that is good. I was supposed to go to the OKC temple with Ivan but due to a very small window of opportunity I had to stay and contact some referrals. That was really sucky but I did what is right. I got to see Melissa on our way back from KANSAS!!!!!! (3 state missionary) We need to go back up to see some more YSA's but man that is a lot of miles! Sunday was truly amazing though. We had dinner with the Shumway’s, some missionaries that came back to visit, and the Tulsa zone. It was the last dinner that will take place in the OTM mission home. It was a very special experience and a really fun time! I love the OTM with all my heart! I want to give thanks this Memorial Day for all those that have gone before us: in the line of patriots and as faithful saints. God loves this country... and God loves his followers! I hope you all have an amazing Monday and be safe.

These are from the clean up last week! Today we get to go do clean up on some flooding that happened this weekend! Tulsa was not even in the storm and we got 6 inches within a couple hours!















No comments:

Post a Comment