Monday, June 22, 2015

Caden {6.22.15}

Okay! Well it is already a super sweet transfer right off the start! My companion is super sweet and we are having a ton of fun! I got to see some old friends and pretend I am a middle aged drunk fireman in New York.... dat stache doe! And I will really miss Tulsa because of how pretty it is as well as the many people I love! Thanks to Syd for being so awesome and always taking care of me! This week was really good. In the three days I was here we had 14 or so lessons and found some awesome people and help to majorly progress a couple people that were road blocked! I love my new comp! He is really cool and is good at teaching and being a missionary! Nations will be baptized and taken to the temple! Well Willard, Ash Grove, Walnut Grove and a bit of Springfield at least.... Love you all so much! If you recently wrote me please be patient. I am trying to get them wrote and sent but I need to find the letters after the move! Have an awesome week and #7 days to Kayla and #8 to President Loveland!







No comments:

Post a Comment