Wednesday, June 4, 2014

1 Year ago..

A year ago today, my life changed forever. Not only did I graduate high school, but I also started things with a man that would soon change my life. This has been the first year of our lives together and it couldn't have been better. We've been apart for half of that, but I wouldn't change a thing. The relationship that we built before he left was the foundation of something irreplaceable, and we have become so much stronger these past six months spent apart.
This past year has been full of ups and downs, laughs and tears, dates and letters, plans and ideas, faith and love. I've never been happier and I know that is because I have found the love of my life. Caden is everything and more that I could ever ask or hope for. He has never let me go a day without knowing his love for me and making me feel worth the world. Because of him, I know what it means to be loved, to be cherished, to be appreciated, and to be happy. I've still yet to find the words that appropriately describe how much he means to me.
Caden, Thank you for making the past 365 days the best of my entire life. I can hardly wait to see what the future has in store for us. I love you with my whole heart and even though I won't see you today, or tomorrow, or for 18 months- I've never felt closer. I love you!! Happy 1 year. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment