Wednesday, June 4, 2014

{Six}

· 6 Months
· 180 Days
· 25 Weeks
· 2 Skype Calls
· 25 Letters


←←←←←← 1/4 Complete →→→→→→

Six of the longest, best, loneliest, most rewarding, difficult, crazy, happiest months. There have been days where all I want is for this to be over. But also days where I never want it to end. Spending this much time away from someone you're crazy about is not easy. But, when you see him bringing people the happiness of the gospel that you both have, it is so worth it. He is out there for a reason. He is with those people for a reason. And he is away from me for a reason. I couldn't be happier knowing how great he is doing on his mission.

Eighteen more months until we can be together again, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Continue killing it out there Elder Madsen. I'm so proud of you, and I love you so much!

This is this month's postcard. So a year ago today was our "1st" date (that year anyway.) After my graduation he took me here and it was actually closed.. haha. We were real bummed but it actually turned out to be a great thing because we just went on a drive and it was the best ever. After that day, things got perfect. The timing of our relationship was perfect and I'm so glad we didn't get to go in the garden's that day. 

Also here is the package I sent for his 6 months/ our one year. It was filled with some homemade goodies, random treats, a tie, a tie pin with the I love you sign which is totes our thing, letter writing stuff, a 100% Caden American flag shirt and a bandanna thing (Lol.)
Oh and Caden has been asking for the lyrics to some of our songs since he can't listen to them while on his mission, so I put together a book full of the lyrics and pictures and stuff. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment