Wednesday, February 4, 2015

{14 Months}

Fourteen!! This month has been a good one for the two of us! Obviously lots of changes, but good!

You'd think that moving to China wouldn't effect our relationship since we can't see eachother anyway, but it has. This was the first month I've gone without a letter and him receiving one as well. That's been an adjustment, going from one a week, but it was something we decided would be a good idea and I'm happy about it!

We could still send letters of course, but with my address being in Chinese and his having the possibility of changing every six weeks, we found an alternative. We've been keeping journals to each other and writing each day. I honestly love it. It gives us a chance to tell eachother the little things like what we ate for breakfast and it's just awesome to be able to have an outlet like that.

As far as Cade's mission things are better than ever! He is loving each minute! It makes my heart smile hearing how great he's doing. He's doing crazy numbers each week and ultimately just touching those people's lives. He's just great and I love him a lot.

I'll also be posting Caden's weekly updates on here as well so you guys can see what's he's up to!



No comments:

Post a Comment