Saturday, February 21, 2015

Caden {2.17.15}

I love my new area and for sure I love my new companion! He is soooo awesome! We have a lot of work going on here and more to come. On Valentine's Day (love you sweetheart;)) we went to Red Robin TWICE (long story) but i talked to the first waitress and she is coming to activities starting next Monday and then the second time I just left a little note on the table with our number on it and she texted us that night and we are teaching her first lesson TONIGHT! How sweet is that! This area has a boy and girl being baptized Saturday and after that, as long as it goes well, we will head up to Owasso to see Sally get baptized. I love it! This area covers the main city area of Tulsa with the sky scrapers! It is awesome. I love this area so much already and can't wait for the fun to continue! Elder Nielson is soooo cool too! Love you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment