Monday, February 2, 2015

Caden {2.2.15}

So this week in sacrament was SOOOO cool! By far the best of my mission. One of our less actives made it and brought a friend he had recently met through some very uncoincedental means. This guy is sitting there balling and praising God during sacrament and then when testimony meeting starts he says "I feel like I need to go up there and say the words of my heart it is a sick feeling but also happy" so we sent him up and he had the most BASIC and POWERFUL testimony I have ever heard. it even contained the words "I never expected to be at one of dem Mormon churches" if you want the voice contact Chris Madsen cause he was a Navajo guy from the four corner res. He came here for welding school and got robbed. Is still doing welding school but is homeless till he can finish and get a job. He had lots of confessions and desires to share with us that blew our minds and said "Ryan PLEASE bring me back next week." we gave him a blessing and he said he felt the river running through his body while the great eagle was flapping his wings... some may say he had to potty really bad but I say it is the spirit! I will keep you updated on it all. And I know what you’re thinking so here it is... he doesn't want money, just prayers! He said it over and over. "I don't need money. God will help with that." so I trust him. Well the pics should be self-explanatory! LOVE YOU ALL!








No comments:

Post a Comment