Monday, February 23, 2015

Caden {2.23.15}

So sally is going to be baptized next weekend for sure! I am soooo excited. That means that i get to go back and see all my Owasso peeps! I can’t wait. This area is really good. This transfer is going to be some building up and next transfer work will go crazy! Things here will still happen right now just have some preparations to make for the future. Kasady and Mason, a 17 and 10 year old from the riverside area got baptized Saturday so that was pretty sweet and ya! We also set a date with an awesome guy named Demarco. And might do the same today when we meet with Claudia. Today is also the day of womb escape for my sweet little brother! This picture sums all of it up and I hope he has an awesome day and knows i love him! And here are some pics from the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment