Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Package!

So this is technically my second package, but the first I sent was just a same day random stuff with some cookies, MTC package. So, this is my first full out package. Caden and I already exchanged presents before he left so there wasn't a whole lot. He gave me a promise ring-- which I absolutely love. I gave him some sweaters, a salt lake temple tie clip, a bowtie, a little necklace, and a CTR ring that I engraved with "my bestfriend & an infinity sign) he loved it! (: His christmas package was complete with some superhero finger battle things for when he's bored with his companion, random candy, a santa hat filled like a stocking, a journal with my testimony written in the back, and a binder customized with our pictures to hold our letters complete with pens, paper, envelopes and paper protectors. (: And also some kisses for new years ever (; I really hope it gets there safe and sound and that he likes it! (: OH. Did I mention I get to Skype my cute elder on Christmas?? (: To say I'm excited is a major understatement.







No comments:

Post a Comment