Saturday, December 7, 2013

First Email As Elder Madsen (MTC)

Make sure all of you reply to me so i can get your email on the list! My companion elder burton is the coolest kid ever! I love the food here! It is kind of like a buffet but with home cooking. I love most of the elders and sisters around me! Last night one of my favorite elders felt not everything in life was taken care of at home so he left us this morning at 5:30 to get on a flight back to Colorado. But i was so proud of him! He was such an awesome elder and i know he will be back! Voice recordings are best to save till i am in the field so just a week and a half more... MTC is kind of different how everything works. It is amazing how much spirit we can pack in to the place though! For our training the take paid actors that are not always members that act as investigators that we prepare lessons for! Because the actors either are 1. Non-members or 2. Converts the situation is very real! We are teaching a 34 year man named Kenny! He lost his job and is a divorcee and has one kid named Kiren. His son is his whole world! But he only gets to see him Saturday and Sunday (which just so happens to be the day church is on hint hint). It makes it really easy to pull him in on the idea that he can spend eternity with Kiren and see him every day in heaven. It is going very well and we are really happy with the situation. Well i have to go get my laundry out but i love all of you so much! If someone would like to be on my email list please forward this to them and have them reply to it and i will get to it next Saturday around 8 in the morning! And yes i do despise waking up at 5:45! Well in the words of the great tiger tigger T.T.F.N. ta ta for now! With much love and prayers for all love Elder Caden Samuel Clyde Madsen! And write me on dear elder people that is the best way for me to get your address!:)<3

No comments:

Post a Comment